Chief of Staff
For more than 20 years, Liz has consulted with credit unions,trade associations, nonprofits, financial services organizations,and more to develop their “a-ha! moments.” At Gallagher, she supports the teams that design and service executive benefit programs, as well as marketing and business development.
Liz earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering from Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Virginia.
When she is not serving her clients, Liz is a long-distance runner more than half way in achieving her goal of running a marathon in every state. She is based in Washington, DC.
- September 2020: 2020 NAFCU-Gallagher Executive Compensation And Benefits Survey
- August 2018: Tax Law Changes Bring New Excise Tax
- July 2018: Surfing, Women Leaders, And Credit Unions
- April 2021: Jerry Maguire And Ethics
- February 2021: Practicing Self-Care At Work
- February 2021: Executive Recruitment: From Bad News Bears To The Big Leagues
- September 2020: What Boards Should Learn From Tom Brady
Recent Speaking Engagements
- December 2021: NAFCU: 2021 NAFCU-Gallagher Executive Compensation and Benefits Survey
- December 2021: NAFCU CFO Summit: Using Compensation to Drive Performance
- September 2021: Metropolitan Area Credit Union Management Association (MACUMA): CEO Compensation: Are You Getting What You’re Worth?
- August 2021: Defense Credit Union Council (DCUC) Annual Conference “Post-Pandemic: Retaining Key Executives and Top Performers”
- December 2020: CUES Directors & Dialogue “Board Overview of Split Dollar Plans”
- December 2020: CUES Directors & Dialogue “Managing CEO Turnover”
- December 2020: CUES Directors & Dialogue “Retaining Your Key Leaders”